All 7 art Reviews

Just one of those nights Just one of those nights

Yes, yes, that does very much happen to me.

It sucks when your "good friend" Inspiration just doesn't want to pay you a visit, doesn't it?
This is by far one of my favorite pieces in the Art Portal. The fact that it's done in colored pencil just makes it even more awesome (it is done in colored pencil, right? If it's not, I feel like an idiot.)
This is a great work of art, my friend. Nice job.

ScorpianX0 responds:

lol, thanks ^^, And yes, it is colored pencil : P

Gimme Fuel, Gimme Fire Gimme Fuel, Gimme Fire

Dude...

That's just plain scary. Though that's what makes it awesome.

Mario Unleashed Mario Unleashed

Nice.

Personally, I believe that if he transformed, he would look like a Mario version of Weegee. I mean, no-one dares go near the Werehog, just like nobody will look at Weegee. It would work. It just needs to be Mario-fied.

SMBZ Fanart SMBZ Fanart

That can be summed up in one word:

Epic. This is an awesome illustration dude. Nice work.

Afterhumanity responds:

Thx, it's a little old, but my next version of this will be better when i eventually find time to do it. -_-

Kinoshi (Wallpaper) Kinoshi (Wallpaper)

Dude, this is sweet!

And it's going to be a series? Can't wait to see it. Nice work.

Cybren responds:

yes ^_^ I'm also in the progress of working on a animation trailer (or kinda animated...) of the series. However, I'm inexperienced in using Flash so bear with me when I put it up to show ^_^ My teacher was impressed even if it was incomplete, but he told me to finish it on my spare time =3 Unfortunately, back pain tends to interfere quite often X3

Spartans Spartans

Wow.

This actually looks like concept art from the games. Very well done. And it's about time the Chief got some reliable backup.

Sethdd responds:

thanks! =D

Sonic Halo Poster Sonic Halo Poster

Ahh, Sonic Halo.

By far one of your best submissions to NG. I just finished playing through Halo 2 and I can't wait for the sequel (to your movie, I mean.) Looks great.