Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

This... this is suprisingly good!

Don't get me wrong, it's not nearly as tranquil as some of your other tunes, but it's definitely enjoyable.

I agree that the scratches do in fact get a little grating over time, but it's livable. I like how it isn't entirely in 8-bit, but rather, how the melody is in that format and the percussion is laid over top of it.

I've never actually listened to the original, and I'm way to lazy to go digging through all of your other songs to find it, so I can't exactly state my views on the remix aspect of the song (with those said views being non-existent, and all.) Aside from that though, this is a very good piece of music. Excellent work Chronamut.

Chronamut responds:

glad you likedi t man - as for tranquil - well I can't make ALL my stuff tranquil otherwise i'd become horribly predictable :P

I actually like the fact I'm not getting all tens n this song.. as for the scratches - I find it's just the beginning ones that annoy me the most.. but oh well - like oyu said - you learn to live with them :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time

I agree with everyone else.

This would fit well with the Blue Blur. Good, nonetheless.?

classical piano#2 classical piano#2

*sighs and closes eyes, enjoying the music*

I could sit and listen to this stuff for hours. You're really good man. But unfortunately, you said all praise goes to Chopin, so I guess I need to give him the credit. Sorry...

SONIC: The Movie Remix SONIC: The Movie Remix

Wait...

THERE WAS A MOVIE?! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?!?! RAAAAAGH!!!! *turns green and goes on a wild rampage* ...whew...now that that's out of the way... this is a great tune. Good job.

Warrior-STH responds:

...

Uh, Thanks?

Warrior-STH

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Yes, yes they are.

No one knows anything like the Brits. This is an awesome tune. Great work.

Super Kirbo World Super Kirbo World

Niiiiice.

Dude, you've got one helluva good voice on you. My school chorus sure could use you. *Laughs quietly to self because of personal reference at how bad our chorus is* Again, this is really good. Nice job.

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

*Doesn't know how to dance, but tries anyway...*

OoOoOkay, let's see... I recognized... Twinkle Park from Sonic Adventure and Central City from Sonic Chronicles. Am I right? Well, even if I'm not, I still love all three of the Sonic Megamixes. Are you going to make another soon? Please do.
/\uu/\ >.< /\uu/\ Rock on.

Francis I Hate Left 4 Dea Francis I Hate Left 4 Dea

THERE'S ZOMBIES OUT HERE! OPEN THE GOD D*MN DOOR!

The funny thing is, I always play as Francis when I play L4D. I realized that this would probably make a very good demo vid shortly after listening. This is freaking hilarious, and you should make more. And to answer thebloodykiller's question, he looks like the typical biker tough guy. Shaved head, goatee, leather vest, wife beater, biker gloves, tats on his arms, the works.

all your base robo vocal edit all your base robo vocal edit

Yes, yes they are.

It's awesome how you took the truest fact in life and turned it into a decent tune. The only problem is that it gets a little old over time.